Sunday, September 4, 2011

Rebecca.....a T-Shirt girl


My funny, sweet, loving 19 year old niece is my first profile of a T- Shirt girl in training.  I say "training" because she is so young and I feel hasn't quite grown to be as confident as she will be.  Realistically, I'm still striving to be a T-Shirt girl.  It takes determination, commitment and love for yourself to be a TRUE T-shirt girl.  
Becca, just started college in Texas this year.   I love her beautiful, amazing, naturally curly hair.  Her smile is contagious and loves to laugh.  Her passion for loving the Lord is crazy.  I loved taking pictures of her youthful, girly style.  We went shopping a few days (of course we did) to find stylish pieces for work.  She was drawn to floral print skirts with simple v-neck tees and long maxi dresses.  Fun feather earrings and wrap bracelet (a T-Shirt girl jewelry) adorn her perfectly, glowing tan skin.  Some girls gravitate towards black and white wardrobes but this T shirt girl loves color. 
Becca, her mom Lisa and I headed to the gym a few times when I was visiting.  She worked all day, didn't really want to work out but did it anyway.  Exercising isn't fun sometimes but is a necessity to keep our bodies working right.  Working up a good sweat a few days a week gives us the power to think clearly and creatively.
You are on your way to being a T Shirt girl.  Thanks Becca for letting me take pictures of you.  Be brave, be strong and continue to be passionate in all you do.   
Love,
Janna
Of course I love her  COWGIRL BOOTS.  

a sense of humor 

No comments:

Post a Comment