Sunday, September 4, 2011

Shopping Vintage/Styling Vintage


Paige Pienkowski was an awesome model The Columbian found.  So thankful for your fun spirit and fabulous hair.

Kate Stilwell rocked modeling vintage.  Thankful for her unique style and cool personality.
Leah from Leah Harb Photography shot this photo of me.  Love her photographs.

Let's just say my heart sings with delight when I get to style women.  Lucky for me I get to style women everyday at Willows. Lately, I've been dressing all of my employees in Willows fashions and taking pics for facebook.  I apologize to Merry, Kayleen, Alex, Wendy, mom and soon to be Chelsy for snapping so many pictures.  Obsessed a little maybe, but I can't get enough of it.
 VINTAGE is a popular BUZZ word these days in fashion so I decided to approach Mary Ann Albright  from The Columbian. I wanted to take all the fun stores around town and create vintage looks with new, used and all price points.  Mary Ann was excited about the idea, so off I went gathering an eclectic mix of goodies.
My personal take on vintage is to pick one or two pieces and mix it with your existing wardrobe.  The suede jacket I'm wearing above is from Most Everything.  I styled it over a dress from Willows and my OH SO comfortable cowgirl boots ( I just purchased my second pair of VERY COOL cowgirl boots from Texas on my last vacation).  Something about cowgirl boots that make me feel STRONG.
My day of shopping with my two girls was fast and furious.   I had a few pieces I was specifically  looking for (fur jacket, animal print anything, wide leg jeans and a midi skirt) but never know what will transpire until I gather all the pieces.  I'm so thankful for Lily AtelierDeja VuAccentuate and Most Everything for sharing their awesome clothes with me.

Best,
a T-Shirt girl

  

No comments:

Post a Comment