Saturday, October 22, 2011

Farmer's Daughter is the coolest boutique hotel in West Hollywood

Take the bikes for a nice ride around Beverly Hills

My mom and I stayed at Farmer's Daughter located in West Hollywood.   This unassuming boutique hotel has many unique and creative touches. It took a second stay for me to really appreciate how cool this place was.  It's located on a busy street across from CBS Studios and The Grove shopping center.

If you're looking for room service or high thread count sheets you won't find it here.  I do have to say, I usually bring my own pillow but didn't this trip and was pleasantly surprised by how nice they were.  What you will find at Farmer's Daughter is turn down service with yummy caramels waiting on your pillow everynight, pretty pink lemonade on a cute gingham tablecloth in the front lobby and the coolest accessories poured throughout the hotel.  I loved everything from the cute Farmer's Daughter logo, the birds chirping in their little cage and walking by the citrus trees on the way to my room.  The mornings were relaxing as I sipped coffee and at pancakes.

I suggest visiting  Farmer's Daughter for a girlfriends weekend or bringing your daughters here to hang out at The Grove.  It's a fabulous outside shopping center with American Girl store, tons of restaurants, movie theater, Zara (very cool clothing store) and a great place to spot movie stars.
My mom and I love The Farm cafe located in The Grove.  They have the best Vanilla Latte (no offense Stumptown, I love you too).  In fact, we always get one for dessert and usually take it with us next door to the movie theater.  This trip we watched Footloose which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

love the farm accessories

Tart restaurant sits in the middle of the hotel
Rooms are uniquely decorated with denim duvet covers, red furniture and vintage photographs.  


A few willows things I can't live without

No comments:

Post a Comment